Participation in 7FP&Horizon 2020
European Commission Projects
European Commission Projects
Role and Commitment of key persons (including supervisors)
and External Expert in the remote evaluation of proposals for the Open Call OC-2018-2
, and longtime university lecturer in areas the food chain, biotechnology project management, knowledge transfer to the food sector, food safety, food technologies. He will also actively participate in the research and supervision and coordinates the work of the “partner organisations” and PhD students.
Previous Involvement in Research and Training Programmes
Dr Fetliński as CEO at Rhone Poulec Group / Rhodia Food directed thematically and supervised over a dozen master’s and doctoral theses on innovative group projects, implemented in cooperation with universities in Warsaw, Krakow and Olsztyn. Food Concept in the period 2013-2017, as part of the consortium of the 7FP TRADEIT project, participated in the implementation of the Entrepreneurial Summer Academy (ESA) work package, Dr Fetlinski directed to the ESA and was a mentor of 19 PhD students and young doctors.
Food Concept participated in the preparation eleven (11) of EU international European Commission projects in the areas of 7FP;
- TRADEIT 613776 : Traditional Food: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Transfer. FP7-KBBE-2013-7-single-stage.
- BRANDFOOD 312155; Beneficial, Readily Available and Nutritiously Developed FOODs for children FP7-KBBE-2012-6-singlestage
- CLEAR 312091; Consumer Labelling Expertise Advice Research FP7-KBBE-2012-6-singlestage,
- Tuber 613 725 – The overall objective of the TUBER project as expressed in the title “Technology Utilisation in Bio-geo Environmental Research: exemplary for innovative truffle biotechnology, domestication, economy and remote sensing
- „Healthy Foods” 289263; Overcoming technical, consumer and industry barriers to salt, fat and sugar reduction in processed foods FP7-KBBE-2011-5
- FoodPrint 765701; Molecular tools for food traceability, quality and safety; H2020-MSCA-ITN-2017
- BIOACINTELPAC 774612; Biorenewable, bio-degradable, active, and intelligent packaging films for improved storage, protection and monitoring of high sensitivity foods H2020-SFS-2017-1
- FoodTraNet 814137; Advanced research and Training Network in Food quality, safety and security H2020-MSCA-ITN-2018
- Phoodology 818292; New flexible processing technologies and SME-led business models towards healthier and sustainable liquid food. H2020-SFS-2018-2
- COST Action Proposal OC-2016-2-21180; „European Network on Sustainable Food Processing for SMEs” is the COST Open Call OC-2016-2
- COST Action Proposal; SeRa@o“Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns” by United Nations: project will be working in a strong national and trans-European framework of enhancing sustainable consumption and production that is integrated into national and sectoral plans, sustainable business practices and consumer behavior.
- TRADEIT 613776 : Traditional Food: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Transfer.FP7-KBBE-2013-7-single-stage. The TRADEIT project is a multidisciplinary, multi-sectorial collaborative project supporting a network of stakeholders in Traditional Food Production, continuation of the project’s ideas and goals
- RESIFARM 2050. Call: H2020-SFS-2019-2, Topic, LC-SFS-19-2018-2019. The aim of project is to develop more resilient food value chains in Europe by tackling the challenges affecting the triple bottom line of agriculture: profit, people and planet.
- SAFECHAIN, Thematic networks compiling knowledge ready for practice (RUR-15-2019), will address the challenge of fostering and securing the food microbial safety of small European on-farm manufacturers of cheese products in Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Slovenia and Spain.
- Andrzej Fetlinski, Halina Turlejska, 2018, Premier Polish guide „Rules of the manufacturing process and hygiene for officially approved farmer and artisan cheese factory”, officially approved by Polish veterinary services and recorded by the EU. https://sery.wrotapodlasia.pl/pl/strona-glowna.html
- “Model of cluster of producers of traditional dairy products in Podlasie Region”,
Przemysł Spożywczy/Food Indusry, 2015, T. 69, no 4, p 10–13
Zbigniew Nasalski.Andrzej Fetliński Maria Andrzej Faliński
- Andrzej Fetlinski, Nowy Przegląd Mleczarski 2016, “Support for traditional dairy, European Commission project TRADEIT FP7” http://nowypm.pl/index.php/artykuly/unia-europejska/1527-wsparcie-tradycyjnego-mleczarstwa-projekt-komisji-europejskiej-7pr-tradeit-cz-1
- Andrzej Fetlinski, “Methods of reducing the impact of bacteriophages on the fermentative processes in the dairy industry”, Polish Dairy Journal, 01.12.1998.
- Andrzej Fetlinski, “Effect of residual quantities of antibiotics on the morphology and lactic streptococci” International Session of Food Technology, Lublin, 2002
ul. Strąkowa 34
10-847 Olsztyn, Poland